You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 23
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
221) The French East India Company was founded in:
222) The Gandhara school of Art was influenced most by the?
223) The General who gave the firing order at Jallianwala Bag was?
224) The Ghadar Party was founded (November 1913) at San Francisco, USA by:
A) Madam Bhikaji Cama
B) Lala Har Dayal
C) Motilal Nehru
D) Dadabhai Naoroji
225) The great exponent of Mahayana Buddhism was:
226) The Gupta king who is known in the Indian legends as Vikramaditya was:
A) Chandragupta I
C) Chandragupta II
227) The Harappan Civilisation achieved far greater advancement than Sumer, Elam etc. on account of its:
A) town planning
B) metal working
C) weights and measures
D) seals and figures
228) The Harappan or Indus Valley Civilisation flourished during the __________ age.
229) The historian Kalhan was?
D) None of these
230) The Home Rule League was formed during the:
A) First World War
B) Partition of Bengal
C) Struggle following the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
D) Implementation of Minto-Morley Reforms