You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 8
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
71) For the Karachi session of Indian National Congress in 1931, presided over by Sardar Patel, who drafted the Resolution on Fundamental Rights and Economic Programme?
A) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
C) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
D) Mahatma Gandhi
72) For writing the Punjabi language, which Sikh guru developed the Gurumukhi script ?
A) Guru Ram Das
B) Guru Arjan
C) Guru Amar Das
D) Guru Angad
73) Founder of the Satvahana dynasty was?
B) Rudradaman I
C) Shatkarni II
D) Shatkarni I
74) Four resolutions were passed at the famous Calcutta session of Indian National Congress in 1906. The question of either retention OR of rejection of these four resolutions became the cause of a split in Congress at the next Congress session held in Surat in 1907. Which one of the following was not one of those resolutions?
A) National education
C) Annulment of partition of Bengal
75) From which period large scale land grants were given to officers and other important person?
A) Gupta period
B) Kushan period
C) Mauryan period
D) None of these
76) Gandhi-Irwin Pact was signed on 15th March _______.
77) Gandhiji started Satyagraha in 1919 to protest against the?
A) Salt Law
B) Rowlatt Act
C) Jallianwala Bagh Messacre
D) Act of 1909
78) Gandhi's 'Dandi March' is associated with
A) Civil Disobedience Movement
B) Non-Cooperation Movement
C) Quit India Movement
D) Khilafat Movement
79) Gautam Buddha as a prince was known as:
80) Gedrosia corresponds to modern?