You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> History Quiz Set No. 35
History questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
341) When was the First Round Table Conference held?
342) When was the railway system established in India?
343) Where did Mangal Pandey revolt?
344) Where did Rigvedic Aryans live in India?
A) Sapta Sindhu area
B) Eastern part of India
C) All over India
D) Northern India
345) Where did the miniature Bani Thani paintings of Indian heritage develop?
346) Where is the Indus Valley Civilization city Lothal ?
347) Which 19th century social reformer from Maharashtra was popularly known as 'Lokhitwadi'?
A) Mahadev Govind Ranade
B) Gopal Hari Deshmukh
C) Mahatma Jyotirao Phule
D) Dhondo Keshav Karve
348) Which American President in his famous Gettysberg speech defined democracy as the 'government of the people, by the people, for the people' ?
A) John F. Kennedy
B) Theodore Roosevelt
C) George Washington
D) Abraham Lincoln
349) Which among the following cities is considered as one of the oldest surviving cities in the world?
350) Which Article of the Indian Constitution gives special status to Jammu and Kashmir ?
A) Article 370
B) Article 352
C) Article 360
D) Article 350