You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 13
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
121) The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India acts as the Chief Accountant and Auditor for the?
A) Union Government
B) State Governments
C) Both Union and State Governments
D) Neither Union nor State Governments
122) "The concept of ""Rule of Law"" is a special feature of constitutional system of"
123) Which one among the following pairs is no correctly matched?
A) Power of the Parliament : Creating a new state
B) Power of state legislature : Altering the name of the state
C) Equality before law : Guaranteed to both Indian citizens and noncitizens
D) Equality of opportunity : Guaranteed to only Indian citizens
124) "Which one among the following"" is the basis of difference between the Parliamentary and Presidential system of government?"
A) Power of Judicial review
B) Method of election of President/Head of the State
C) Legislative supremacy in law making
D) Relation between the legislature and the executive
125) Which one is competent to amend the law relating to Indian citizenship?
B) Prime Minister
D) Supreme Court
126) Which one is not correctly matched?
A) Freedom of speech and expression - Include freedom of press
B) Freedom of conscience - Include right to wear and carry kirpans by Sikhs
C) Right to Personal liberty - Include right to carry on any trade or business
D) Right to Equality - Include principles of natural justice
127) Which one of the Directive of Principles was not included in the Original Constitution, but was added by the 42nd Amendment?
A) To avoid concentration of wealth
B) To provide free legal aid
C) To ensure equal wages for equal work
D) To create respect for Inter-National law
128) The Fundamental Duties were included in the Constitution with the idea of:
A) giving more importance to the Fundamental Rights
B) curbing subversive and unconstitutional activities
C) preventing abuse of Fundamental Rights
D) giving more power to the executive
129) The Fundamental Right that aims at the abolition of social distinctions is the right?
A) to equality
B) to property
C) against exploitation
D) to freedom
130) The Fundamental Right to ____ has been deleted by the ___ Amendment Act.
A) form associations