You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 5
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
41) The Indian Constitution is regarded as :
D) federal in form and unitary in spirit
42) The inspiration of 'Liberty, Equality and Fraternity' was derived from:
A) American revolution
B) French revolution
C) Russian revolution
D) None of these
43) The judges of the Supreme Court of India retire at the age of?
A) 58 years
B) 60 years
C) 62 years
D) 65 years
44) The Legislative Council in a state may be created or abolished by the?
B) President, on the recommendation of the Governor.
C) Parliament after the State Legislative Assembly passes a resolution to that effect
D) Governor on a recommendation by the State cabinet.
45) The Lok Sabha is called in session for at least how many times in a year?
D) Four times
46) The main principle under the fundamental rights granted to the Indian citizens is to provide them?
A) social and economic equality
B) freedom of speech and association
C) opportunity for growth and development
D) freedom from exploitation
47) What is the minimum permissible age for employment in any factory or mine?
A) 12 years
B) 14 years
C) 16 years
D) 18 years
48) The Indian Constitution is : (1) unwritten Constitution, (2) written Constitution, (3) largely based on Government of India Act, 1935.
A) 2 and 1 are correct
B) 2 and 3 are correct
C) 1 and 2 are correct
D) 1 and 3 are correct
49) Assertion (A): Rights and duties are the two sides of the same coin. Reason (R): It is not the duty of the state to maintain the rights of the citizens. Which is correct?
A) Both (A) and (R) are true, and (R) is correct explanation of (A)
B) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
C) (A) is true, but (R) is false
D) (A) is false, but (R) is true
50) Consumer Protection Act 1986 was amended in?