You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 42
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
411) Who was conferred Father of Lok Sabha by Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru?
A) M. A. Ayyangar
B) Sardar Hukam Singh
C) G V Mavlankar
D) Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
412) Who was the first Deputy Prime Minister of India?
A) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
B) B R Ambedkar
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
D) Vallabhbhai Patel
413) Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru
B) Gulzari Lal Nanda
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
D) John Mathai
414) A resolution for impeaching the President can be moved after at least fourteen days notice signed by :
A) not less than 50 members of the House
B) not less than one-third of the total number of members of the House
C) not less than one-fourth of the total number of members of the House
D) at least 100 members of Lok Sabha and 50 members of Rajya Sabha
415) A resolution for the revocation of proclamation of National Emergency may be moved by:
A) ten members of Rajya Sabha
B) ten members of Lok Sabha
C) ten members of Parliament
D) one-tenth of total membership of Lok Sabha
416) According to Article 23, the following are prohibited:
A) traffic in human beings, beggary, slavery and bonded labour
B) monopoly of trade
C) sale of incenses
D) visit to terrorist infected areas
417) By which Act the Bicameral Central Legislature was established during the British period for the first time?
A) Govt. of India Act 1919
B) Govt. of India Act 1935
C) Indian Council Act 1861
D) None of the these
418) Can one person act as Governor for more than one State?
C) Only for six months
D) Only for one year
419) Can the qualifications of acquiring natural citizenship be waived? Under which conditions can these be waived?
A) Yes, if the applicant worked for human progress in general
B) Yes, if the applicant has rendered service for world peace
C) Yes, if a person has rendered distinguished service to the cause of science or art, philosophy or literature
D) All of these
420) Which one of the following Acts formally introduced the principles of elections for the first time?
A) Indian Councils Act, 1909
B) Government of India Act, 1919
C) Government of India Act, 1935
D) Indian Independence Act, 1947