You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 8
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
71) In the Constitution of India, promotion of international peace and security is mentioned in the:
A) Preamble to the Constitution
B) Directive Principles of State Policy
C) Fundamental Duties
D) Ninth Schedule
72) The idea of the Constitution of India was first of all given by :
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Dr. B R Ambedkar
C) Jawaharlal Nehru
D) M N Roy
73) The Indian Constitution closely follows the constitutional system of:
74) The first Five-Year Plan in India was launched in the year?
75) The first session of the Constituent Assembly was held in :
D) New Delhi
76) Which of the following is not specifically mentioned in Article 19 of the Constitution?
A) Freedom of speech and expression
B) Freedom to assemble peacefully without arms
C) Freedom to move freely
D) Freedom of the press
77) Which of the following is not true regarding the payment of the emoluments to the President?
A) They do not require any parliamentary sanction
B) They can be reduced during a Financial Emergency
C) They are shown separately in the budget
D) They are charged on the Contingency Fund of India
78) Which of the following is one of the characteristics of civil services in India?
A) Neutrality and Impartiality
C) Temporary Political Executive nexus
D) All of these
79) Which of the following items is wrongly matched?
A) December 9, 1947-Constituent Assemby's first meeting
B) November 26, 1949-the people of India adopted, enacted and gave to themselves the Constitution
C) January 24,' 1950-the Constitution was finally signed by the members of the Constituent Assembly
D) January 26, 1950-the date of commencement of the Constitution
80) If an Indian citizen is denied a public office because of his religion, which of the following Fundamental Rights is denied to him?
A) Right to Freedom
B) Right to Equality
C) Right to Freedom of Religion
D) Right against Exploitation