You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 34
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
331) Which of the following is not a condition for becoming a citizen of India?
B) Acquiring property
332) Which of the following is not a Directive Principle of the State Policy?
A) To raise the level of nutrition
B) To develop the scientific temper
C) To promote economic interests of weaker sections
D) To separate the Judiciary from the Executive
333) Which of the following is not a federal feature of the Indian Constitution?
A) Written and rigid constitution
B) Independent Judiciary
C) There is distribution of Powers in accordance with 2 lists
D) All of these
334) Which of the following is not a part of our Parliament?
A) Lok Sabha
B) Rajya Sabha
C) Supreme Court
335) Which of the following is not a part of the Preamble to the Indian Constitution?
C) Democratic Republic
336) Which of the following is not a qualification for a person to become a citizen of India?
A) To have some property
B) To live in the country for a specified period of time
C) To descend from parents either of whom is Indian
D) To be born in India
337) Which of the following is not an administrative function of a Village Panchayat?
A) Providing sanitation and drainage
B) Providing burial and cremation grounds
C) Providing college education
D) Maintenance of roads, tanks and wells
338) Which of the following statements regarding the acquisition of Indian citizenship is correct?
A) If citizenship is to be acquired by registration, six months residence in India is essential.
B) If citizenship is to be acquired by naturalisation the person concerned must have resided in India for 5 years.
C) If born in India, only that person can acquire citizenship at least one of whose parents is an Indian.
D) Rules regarding the citizenship of India shall not be applicable to Jammu and Kashmir.
339) Which of the following States does not have a bi-cameral legislature?
340) Which of the following was adopted from the Maurya dynasty in the emblem of Government of India?
A) Four lions
B) Chariot wheel
D) Words - Satyameva Jayate