You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 32
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
311) Which Constitutional Article defines disqualification for the members of Panchayat?
A) Article 243D
B) Article 243F
C) Article 243H
D) Article 243I
312) Which Constitutional Article defines the duration of the functioning of the Panchayat?
A) Article 243A
B) Article 243B
C) Article 243D
D) Article 243E
313) Which Constitutional Article defines the Panchayat Raj ?
314) Which Constitutional Schedule contains the salaries and allowances for the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha and the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
315) Which Fundamental Right is concerned with abolition of social distinctions?
A) Right against exploitation
B) Right to life and liberty
C) Cultural and educational rights
D) Right to equality
316) Which is not a correct statement regarding financial emergency?
A) President can ask States to follow a certain canon of financial propriety
B) The States may be asked to reserve the money bills for the consideration of the President
C) President can suspend the normal allocation of revenues
D) President can reduce the salaries of civil servants and not judges
317) Which is the competent body to prescribe conditions for acquisition of citizenship?
A) Election Commission
D) Parliament and Assemblies
318) Which is the only state in India to have Common Civil Code in force?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
319) Which language is not recognised in the 8th Schedule though it is an official language of a State?
320) Which one of the following made the Indian Legislature bicameral:
A) Indian Councils Act, 1909
B) Government of India Act, 1919
C) Government of India Act, 1935
D) Indian Independence Act, 1947