You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Constitution Quiz Set No. 36
Constitution questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
351) Which Article of the Constitution of India mentioned the posts of the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
352) Which body is constituted by the President of India to advise on the devision of Central Resources between the centre and the state?
A) Taxation Enquiry Commission
B) Tariff Commission
C) Finance Commission
D) Planning Commission
353) Which community gets special provision for Central Services in Article 336?
A) Hindu Community
B) Muslim Community
C) Sikh Community
D) Anglo-Indian Community
354) Which of the following appointments is not made by the President of India?
A) Speaker of the Lok Sabha
B) Chief Justice of India
C) Chief of the Air Force
D) Chief of the Army
355) Which of the following are Financial Committee of Parliament in India? I. Public Accounts Committee II. Union Ministry of Finance III. Committee of Public Undertakings.
A) I and II
B) I, II and III
C) II and III
D) I and III
356) Which one of the following is a human right as well as a fundamental right under the Constitution of India?
A) Right to Information
B) Right to Work
C) Right to Education
D) Right to Housing
357) Which one of the following is an example of extra-constitutional power of the Governor of a State in India?
A) His power to dismiss the ministry
B) His power to dissolve the State Legislative Assembly
C) His power to return a Bill to the State Legislative Assembly for reconsideration
D) His role as Chancellor of the Universities in the State
358) Which one of the following is true regarding the Vice Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
A) One need not necessarily be member of Rajya Sabha for election to the post of the Vice Chairman, as is in the case of Chairman
B) There is an established convention that the Vice Chairman of Rajya Sabha belongs to the main Opposition Party in Rajya Sabha
C) One has to be a member of either House of Parliament for election to the post of Vice- Chairman of Rajya Sabha
D) One has to be a member of Rajya Sabha for election to the post of Vice-Chairman
359) The right against exploitation prohibits children:
A) below 14 years of age from employment in family businesses
B) below 14 years of age from being employed in hazardous occupations
C) below 14 years from working on family farms
D) from doing all these
360) The right to constitutional remedies in India is available to :
A) citizens of India only
B) all persons in case of infringement of any fundamental right
C) any person for enforcing any of the fundamental rights conferred on all persons
D) an aggrieved individual alone