You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 2
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
11) Which is the 3rd nearest planet to the Sun?
12) A region of weak winds is called?
13) Mt. Godwin Austen is one of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. It is also known as?
B) Mount Everest
D) None of the these
14) Lakshadweep is a group of how many islands?
15) The Bodo language is spoken in which of the following states?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
16) How many times in a year, day and night are of equal duration anywhere on earth?
17) Which one of the following is a major port on the East Coast of India?
18) The approximate circumference of the Earth is?
A) 20,000 km
B) 30,000 km
C) 25,000 km
D) 40075 km
19) The main river flowing in the State of Jammu & Kashmir is?
20) Which of the following Countries in South Asia are land-locked?
A) Bhutan and Pakistan
B) Nepal and Bangladesh
C) Bhutan and Nepal
D) Bangladesh and Bhutan