You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 75
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
741) One-rupee currency notes bear the signature of:
A) Prime Minister of India
B) President of India
C) Finance Minister of India
D) Finance Secretary of India
742) Open market operations of a Central Bank are sale and purchase of:
A) foreign currencies
B) corporate securities
C) trade bills
D) government securities
743) Optical fibres are mainly used in:
C) Musical Instruments
D) Food Industry
744) Original name of Chanakya was?
745) Outside India, Buddhism was first accepted in
C) Sri Lanka
746) Oxygen is manufactured by the fractional evaporation of:
B) Liquid air
C) Hydrogen peroxide
D) Liquid oxygen
747) Ozone layer in the outer atmosphere helps in?
A) absorbing U-V radiations
B) absorbing cosmic ray particles
C) regulating the temperature of atmosphere
D) reflecting radio waves and makes radio communication possible
748) Palghat joins which of the following states?
A) Sikkim and West Bengal
B) Maharashtra and Gujarat
C) Kerala and Tamil Nadu
D) Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim
749) Panini, the first Grammarian of Sanskrit language in India, lived during the?
A) 2nd Century A. D.
B) 6th -5th Century B. C.
C) 6th -5th Century A.D.
D) 2nd Century B. C.
750) Paper is manufactured from:
A) Wood and resin
B) Wood, Sodium and Bleaching powder
C) Wood and bleaching powder
D) Wood, Calcium, hydrogen sulphate and resin