You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 63
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
621) Kiel Canal connects?
A) Caribbean Sea and Pacific Sea
B) Atlantic Ocean and Pacific Ocean
C) Baltic Sea and North Sea
D) Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
622) Kodaikanal, the famous hill-station of South India, is situated on:
A) Palni hills
B) Anaimalai mountain
C) Nilgiri mountain
D) Cardamom hills
623) Koyna Hydroelectric Power Project constructed over Koyna river, a tributary of Krishna river, is located in which state ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
624) Krishnadevaraya built the Krishnaswami temple in Hampi, which is situated in the present state of ?
D) Andhra Pradesh
625) Krivoy-Rog has rich resources of
B) Iron- ore
626) Kudremukh hills, name literally meaning Horse face, in Karnataka are famous for mines of which mineral ?
A) Iron Ore
627) Lack of atmosphere around the Moon is due to?
A) low gravitational attraction only
B) low escape velocity of air molecule and low gravitational attraction
C) high escape velocity of air molecule only
D) high escape velocity of air molecule and low gravitational attraction
628) Lake Sambhar is nearest to which one of the following cities of Rajasthan?
629) Lakshadweep is a group of how many islands?
630) Lakshadweep Islands are the product of:
A) volcanic activity
B) wave action
C) sea-floor expansion
D) reef formation