You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 60
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
591) Indian farmers insurance against crop failure is the process of one of the major methods of risks coverage by Indian farmers in?
A) Mixed cropping
B) Dry farming
C) Relay cropping
D) Share cropping
592) Indian President and Prime Minister are a replica of the heads of the State of which country ?
593) Indian sovereignity in sea extends upto ____ nautical miles.
594) Indian Standard Meridian passes through the states of UP, MP:
A) AP and Karnataka
B) AP and Tamil Nadu
C) Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
D) Odisha and AP
595) Indian Standard Time (IST) is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) by how many hours?
A) 4:30 hours
B) 5:00 hours
C) 5:30 hours
D) 6:00 hours
596) India's economic planning CANNOT be said to be :
597) India's wage policy is based on :
A) cost of living
B) standard of living
D) None of these
598) India's Wage Policy is based on ?
B) Standard of living
D) Cost Of Living
599) Indira Point is the southernmost tip of
B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
600) Inflation can be contained by:
A) surplus budget
B) increase in taxation
C) reduction in public expenditure
D) All of these