Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
What you will learn in this quiz?
- What was the main objective of Green Revolution in India?
- Whether the President of India shall be a member of either House of Parliament or not?
- Which is the best conductor of electricity?
- Who founded the Ahmedabad Textile labour Association?
- Whether Cherrapunji is located on the south side of Garo hills or not?
- Who was the ex-officio chairman of Planning Commission and National Development Council?
- What forms the western boundary of the Indian sub-continent?
- Which harbour is protected by a rocky headland called Dolphin's Nose?
- In which sector 70% of working population of India is engaged?
- Why 82 and 1/2 degree E longitude is geographically significant to India?
Let's Start Learning!