You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> GK Set No. 18
Questions have been taken from previous years questions paper of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
171) At which place did Gautam Buddha attain Mahaparinirvana (salvation)?
D) Bodh Gaya
172) At which place Mohenjodaro is situated?
D) Sindh Province of Pakistan
173) At which place was the All India Khilafat Conference held in 1919?
174) Atom bomb is made on the basis of:
A) Nuclear fusion
B) Nuclear fission
C) Both nuclear fusion and nuclear fission
D) None of these
175) Atoms are composed of:
A) Electrons only
B) Protons only
C) Electrons & Protons
D) Electrons & Nuclei
176) Atoms having the same number of protons but different number of neutrons are called
177) Atoms of the same element, i. e., having the same atomic number that differ in atomic weight, are called:
178) Azad Hind Fauj was founded in 1943 at which place?
B) Kuala Lumpur
179) B.R.Ambedkar was elected to the Constituent Assembly from?
D) the Bombay Presidency
180) Balban's greatest achievement was?
A) defence against the Mongols
B) curbing of the power of nobles
C) establishment of peace and security
D) suppression of revolts