You are here: Home >> GK Quiz >> Geography Quiz Set No. 9
Geography questions have been taken from previous years question papers of different competitive examinations such SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CDS, NDA, Bank, State PSC, Railways, MAT, CAT, etc.
81) The National Geophysical Research Institute is located at?
82) The Sahara Desert is not a part of which country?
B) South Africa
C) North Africa
83) Which of the following country has the highest Life Expectancy?
84) Which is the world's smallest country in terms of area?
B) Vatican City
85) Which country has the highest waterfall?
86) Which is the second most populous country in the world?
87) What is the capital of MALDIVES?
C) Port Louis
88) The world's first university was established in 700 BC at?
89) During the Chola period, Sri Lanka was known as?
90) Which of the following district are common between Jammu & Kashmir and Pakistan Occupied Kashmir?