There are 25 questions. Each questions has 4 options. Select the option which you think is correct. On selecting any option, Correct Answer will be displayed in Green and Wrong answer will be displayed in Red.
1. Silver gets corroded due to _____________ in air.
2. Which of the following is a radioactive element?
3. Right to Constitutional Remedies comes under ______________.
4. Which of the digestive organs contains acid?
5. Which country is separated from India by a narrow channel of sea formed by the Palk Strait and the Gulf of Mannar?
6. Which of the following fibres is considered as the strongest natural fibre?
7. Purpose of an optical filter is to:
8. Which of the following is not a weighted code?
9. 'Residex' is associated with:
10. Ozone saves the biosphere by absorbing high energy radiations called _______.
11. Birju Maharaj is a well known exponent of
12. In the absence of the earth's atmosphere, sky would appear:
13. The First Woman President of the Indian National Congress was:
14. Which of the following programmes meet the credit needs of poor women?
15. The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India submits his report relating to the accounts of the Union to the __________.
16. The first Buddhist Council was held at ___________.
17. Where do the Western and Eastern Ghats meet?
18. Who was the founder of the Satvahana Empire?
19. Indian National Congrss split for the first time in its session at:
20. Silica gel is a:
21. Which Superfast train has AC Coach having Braille Signals?
22. Biofertilizers convert nitrogen to _______ .
23. Shiva Thapa is associated with which of the following sports?
24. The natural habitat of Rhinoceros in India is:
25. Which country recently voted to leave the European Union (EU)?